Your charitable gift makes our community clean and green.
- Supports recycling, which
- Keeps our land and water free of toxins
- Reuses valuable materials, saves energy and conserves natural resources
- Educates the community on Recycling, Reusing, Reducing and the safe disposal of household hazardous waste with a 24/7 information and referral service and informative programs for all — pre-K through higher-ed students and the general public.
- Reduces crime and increases economic vitality through neighborhood and business district clean-ups and beautification — over 300 miles of roads each year!
- Helps Keep Northern Illinois Beautiful develop programs to provide healthy alternatives to landfill disposal, including the Medication Collection which prevents addiction, accidental poisoning and water contamination..
To make a lasting impact, please contact Executive Director Pamela Osborne regarding Planned Giving opportunities or to notify the organization that Keep Northern Illinois Beautiful is named in your will or is the beneficiary of an IRA, insurance or other financial vehicle.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-637-1343
Checks may be made payable to:
Keep Northern Illinois Beautiful
4665 Hydraulic Rd
Rockford, IL 61103