Volunteers are the life-blood of Keep Northern Illinois Beautiful. Sign up or call to volunteer for the following:
- Rockford Recycle Center – Volunteer
- Fall Clothing Drive Volunteer
- Spring Clothing Drive Volunteer
- Register for the Great American Cleanup™
- Medication Collection Volunteer
- Pick up clothing from rummage sales and deliver to a Recycle Center, Call 815-637-1343 or email Roxanne at email@example.com
- Assist in our office by answering the phone, copying, mailings, etc. Call 815-637-1343 or email Roxanne at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be on a committee to help with fundraisers. Call 815-637-1343 or email Roxanne at email@example.com
- Educate children about the environment by making presentations to adult groups or at schools (training provided), Call 815-637-1343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Serve as a member of a standing Board committee such as Development, Marketing, or special committee like the Golf Play Day. Call 815-637-1343 or email email@example.com
- Interested in becoming a member of the board of Directors? Call 815-637-1343 or fill out the following application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confirmation of hours for community service provided on request.
To indicate your areas of interest, please contact
815-637-1343 or email@example.com